Dispatch and Bidding Solutions for IESO Participants
Automated bidding and dispatch software for Ontario Industry and Power Generators
Dispatchable Ontario Loads
Our Dispatch and Bidding/offer module is currently available to electricity end users in Ontario who are electricity market participants and taking part in the Ontario Operating Reserve Market. This module monitors connectivity with the IESO and indicates ORA Status. It greatly simplifies the bidding process by allowing users to quickly submit and verify acceptance of bids by the IESO.
Using a template based process, standing bids/offer and specific scenarios can be pre-configured for easy submission. Operating Reserve Activations (ORAs) are also tracked by the system and a number of reports are available to demonstrate ORA curtailment/generation compliance and calculate the financial benefits of each ORA event. ORA activation notifications may also be sent to selected staff via email and text messaging to their mobile device.
Features of our IESO Dispatch and Bidding Module include:
- Multi user access (from multiple workstations)
- Supports offers for Ontario Generators
- The creation of bids/offers through customizable templates
- Display of current OR Status and continuous verification of communication with the IESO
- Display of current Bid/Offer Status
- Display of current Bid/Offer schedule
- Display of current Compliance status and indication when OR event is active
- Indication when an OR event is ACTIVE
- Display of current facility load/generation
- Report of ORA event revenue
- Provision of triggers to facility DCS or third party databases to FLAG ORA activation, which can be used to execute load reduction/generation strategy.
- Tracking of ORA events and quantify revenue associated to each event
- Tracking of all IESO communications and responses
- Provision of a variety of historical event reports